Friday, September 7, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James (#3) REVIEW


** This book is intended for mature audiences. **

When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.

I was so glad that I actually had the third book already with my (thanks to my awesome sister in law, Crystal:)  So when I finished the second book I raced my thoughts out on my blog because I wanted to write it while my thoughts and feelings on the book were fresh and not forgotten. 
Then I was able to sit and read the third:))
Now the second book ended with Christian proposing in the sweetest of manners and Hyde (Ana's old boss watching them with not so sweet intentions... 
The third book opens with Christian having a nightmare, this gives you more insight to who he is, which is nice since the author has kept him as a very private man. 
Ana wakes him and they are already married and on their honeymoon. It keeps going back and forth between the present and Ana remembering their wedding day. 
As the story unfolds you find out that Ana has been permanently promoted as Editor of Grey Publishing, formally SIP. Then one day she gets a call, on the caller ID it says Christians sister, Mia. She answers it and it's Hyde- he has Mia. He wants money- and a lot of it and if Ana doesn't have it by a certain time Hyde will kill her. But he will also kill Mia right away if Ana tells Anyone, and he will know. \
Ana hurriedly goes to the bank to withdraw the money- the bank calls Christian and he demands to speak with Ana to see why this is going on. She lied to him by telling him she is leaving him, she does this so he stays safe and away from the danger. 
She ends up in the hospital for days, Christian finds out the truth, about everything.
I fear I have already said way to much, so I will draw the line hear, lol. This third book, was so good. The second book, Fifty Shades Darker and this one were my favorite in the series.
You finally meet Christian's right hand man Taylor' Daughter, Sophie. She is this sweet fun charismatic little girl. 
You finally meet their son, Ted as well. And Ana is pregnant, again. Very pregnant. 
The story wraps up very nicely but to me, almost too Halmark-y. Too sweet and cute. But I am not a cornball either, only when it comes to my own child:)
Anyway, keeping to the book, I recommend this book, absolutely! 

**this book/trilogy is meant for mature audiences only**



 I borrowed this book from my sister in law, Crystal
  

No comments: